Attendance Restrictions and Requirements
Under the provisions of our Covid Safe Aquatic Industry Safety Plan, these requirements apply to all patrons.
HELP STOP THE SPREAD – BE COVID SAFE
Subject to the following conditions, the bar is open to members, guests and bona fide visitors who live 15kms or more away from the Club.
- All patrons are required to register their full details (including time of arrival and departure) using the QR code on display throughout the building, or by visiting guesthq.com.au, to maintain records for contact tracing purposes.
- Attendence is limited to 50 persons at any time, with only 18 people on the bar deck and the immediate bar area restricted to service only (Tap & Go payment is encouraged), with social distancing required.
- All patrons must remain seated at tables unless purchasing drinks from the bar.
- DO NOT VISIT THE BAR IF YOU FEEL UNWELL, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
- If you have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 or travelled to any hotspots (for the latest list of hotspots click here) in the last 14 days, you MUST stay home and self-isolate at home for 14 days.
- If you have visited affected locations identified by Queensland Health’s contact tracing information page (see here) you should not attend until further information on the current situation comes to hand.
- If you become unwell, go home immediately
- Follow signage as required.
- Do not pass on the entry stairs to the clubhouse. Only one person at a time to use the stairs to maintain social distancing requirements. Use the deck area upstairs to wait to exit.
- Use the hand sanitiser that is supplied, when entering the clubhouse, before and after eating, before and after going to the toilet and before and after using any equipment.
- Maintain non-contact greetings and do not high-five, hug or shake hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth & cover coughs and sneezes with your arm or a tissue & put tissues straight into the bin and then wash go your hands.
- Avoid gathering together or crowding around. Adhere to the 1.5m social distancing rule at all times.
- Chairs will be arranged to leave as much space as possible between attendees.
- Household groups can sit together but must be 1.5m from the next table.
- All tables will be cleaned after each use.
- Only 2 persons at any time when using the bathroom facilities. sanitise before entering, wash your hands for at least 20 secs, sanitise when leaving
- If you are in any of the following categories:
– aged over 70 years
– aged 65 years or over and have a chronic medical condition
– an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person aged 50 years or over and have a chronic medical condition
– have a compromised immune system
– caring for someone who is compromised
you are considered more vulnerable and you should take additional care where possible.
We encourage all patrons to sign up for the COVIDsafe app.